Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/3] kcov: remote coverage support

From: kbuild test robot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2019 01:20:10 +0800

Hi Andrey,

Thank you for the patch! Yet something to improve:

[auto build test ERROR on linus/master]
[cannot apply to v5.4-rc4 next-20191023]
[if your patch is applied to the wrong git tree, please drop us a note to help
improve the system. BTW, we also suggest to use '--base' option to specify the
base tree in git format-patch, please see https://stackoverflow.com/a/37406982]

url:    https://github.com/0day-ci/linux/commits/Andrey-Konovalov/kcov-collect-coverage-from-usb-and-vhost/20191023-185245
base:   https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git 3b7c59a1950c75f2c0152e5a9cd77675b09233d6
config: arm-allmodconfig (attached as .config)
compiler: arm-linux-gnueabi-gcc (GCC) 7.4.0
reproduce:
        wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/intel/lkp-tests/master/sbin/make.cross -O ~/bin/make.cross
        chmod +x ~/bin/make.cross
        # save the attached .config to linux build tree
        GCC_VERSION=7.4.0 make.cross ARCH=arm 

If you fix the issue, kindly add following tag
Reported-by: kbuild test robot <[email-masked]>

All errors (new ones prefixed by >>):

   kernel/kcov.o: In function `kcov_remote_stop':
>> kcov.c:(.text+0x1094): undefined reference to `__aeabi_uldivmod'
   kcov.c:(.text+0x1144): undefined reference to `__aeabi_uldivmod'

---
0-DAY kernel test infrastructure                Open Source Technology Center
https://lists.01.org/pipermail/kbuild-all                   Intel Corporation