Subject: Re: [PATCH] rtlwifi: rtl8225se: remove some unused const variables

From: Kalle Valo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2019 17:56:50 +0000 (UTC)

YueHaibing <[email-masked]> wrote:

> drivers/net/wireless//realtek/rtl818x/rtl8180/rtl8225se.c:83:17: warning: 'rtl8225sez2_tx_power_cck' defined but not used [-Wunused-const-variable=]
> drivers/net/wireless//realtek/rtl818x/rtl8180/rtl8225se.c:79:17: warning: 'rtl8225sez2_tx_power_cck_A' defined but not used [-Wunused-const-variable=]
> drivers/net/wireless//realtek/rtl818x/rtl8180/rtl8225se.c:75:17: warning: 'rtl8225sez2_tx_power_cck_B' defined but not used [-Wunused-const-variable=]
> drivers/net/wireless//realtek/rtl818x/rtl8180/rtl8225se.c:71:17: warning: 'rtl8225sez2_tx_power_cck_ch14' defined but not used [-Wunused-const-variable=]
> drivers/net/wireless//realtek/rtl818x/rtl8180/rtl8225se.c:62:17: warning: 'rtl8225se_tx_power_ofdm' defined but not used [-Wunused-const-variable=]
> drivers/net/wireless//realtek/rtl818x/rtl8180/rtl8225se.c:53:17: warning: 'rtl8225se_tx_power_cck_ch14' defined but not used [-Wunused-const-variable=]
> drivers/net/wireless//realtek/rtl818x/rtl8180/rtl8225se.c:44:17: warning: 'rtl8225se_tx_power_cck' defined but not used [-Wunused-const-variable=]
> drivers/net/wireless//realtek/rtl818x/rtl8180/rtl8225se.c:40:17: warning: 'rtl8225se_tx_gain_cck_ofdm' defined but not used [-Wunused-const-variable=]
> 
> They are never used, so can be removed.
> 
> Signed-off-by: YueHaibing <[email-masked]>

Patch applied to wireless-drivers-next.git, thanks.

a3a03716196f rtlwifi: rtl8225se: remove some unused const variables

-- 
https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/11224057/

https://wireless.wiki.kernel.org/en/developers/documentation/submittingpatches