Subject: [PATCH net-next 00/11] s390/qeth: updates 2019-11-14

From: Julian Wiedmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2019 11:19:13 +0100

Hi Dave,

please apply the following qeth patches to net-next.
Along with the usual cleanups, this
(1) reduces collateral packet loss in the RX path when dealing with
    bad packets and/or allocation errors, and
(2) simplifies how the L3 driver deals with mcast IP addresses.

Thanks,
Julian

Julian Wiedmann (11):
  s390/qeth: gather more detailed RX dropped/error statistics
  s390/qeth: support per-frame invalidation
  s390/qeth: drop unwanted packets earlier in RX path
  s390/qeth: handle skb allocation error gracefully
  s390/qeth: clean up error path in qeth_core_probe_device()
  s390/qeth: fine-tune L3 mcast locking
  s390/qeth: remove gratuitious RX modeset
  s390/qeth: consolidate L3 mcast registration code
  s390/qeth: remove VLAN tracking for L3 devices
  s390/qeth: replace qeth_l3_get_addr_buffer()
  s390/qeth: don't check drvdata in sysfs code

 drivers/s390/net/qeth_core.h      |  10 +-
 drivers/s390/net/qeth_core_main.c |  82 +++++++----
 drivers/s390/net/qeth_core_mpc.h  |   1 +
 drivers/s390/net/qeth_core_sys.c  |  80 +----------
 drivers/s390/net/qeth_ethtool.c   |   2 +
 drivers/s390/net/qeth_l2_main.c   |  26 ++--
 drivers/s390/net/qeth_l2_sys.c    |  29 ----
 drivers/s390/net/qeth_l3.h        |   1 +
 drivers/s390/net/qeth_l3_main.c   | 226 ++++++++----------------------
 drivers/s390/net/qeth_l3_sys.c    |  94 -------------
 10 files changed, 139 insertions(+), 412 deletions(-)

-- 
2.17.1