Subject: [PATCH AUTOSEL 4.19 172/237] ntb_netdev: fix sleep time mismatch

From: Sasha Levin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2019 10:40:07 -0500

From: Jon Mason <[email-masked]>

[ Upstream commit a861594b1b7ffd630f335b351c4e9f938feadb8e ]

The tx_time should be in usecs (according to the comment above the
variable), but the setting of the timer during the rearming is done in
msecs.  Change it to match the expected units.

Fixes: e74bfeedad08 ("NTB: Add flow control to the ntb_netdev")
Suggested-by: Gerd W. Haeussler <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Jon Mason <[email-masked]>
Acked-by: Dave Jiang <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Sasha Levin <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/net/ntb_netdev.c | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/drivers/net/ntb_netdev.c b/drivers/net/ntb_netdev.c
index b12023bc2cab5..df8d49ad48c38 100644
--- a/drivers/net/ntb_netdev.c
+++ b/drivers/net/ntb_netdev.c
@@ -236,7 +236,7 @@ static void ntb_netdev_tx_timer(struct timer_list *t)
 	struct net_device *ndev = dev->ndev;
 
 	if (ntb_transport_tx_free_entry(dev->qp) < tx_stop) {
-		mod_timer(&dev->tx_timer, jiffies + msecs_to_jiffies(tx_time));
+		mod_timer(&dev->tx_timer, jiffies + usecs_to_jiffies(tx_time));
 	} else {
 		/* Make sure anybody stopping the queue after this sees the new
 		 * value of ntb_transport_tx_free_entry()
-- 
2.20.1