Subject: [PATCH AUTOSEL 4.19 197/237] wil6210: fix L2 RX status handling

From: Sasha Levin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2019 10:40:32 -0500

From: Maya Erez <[email-masked]>

[ Upstream commit 04de15010aa42a92add66b159e3ae44b4287390f ]

L2 RX status errors should not be treated as a bitmap and the actual
error values should be checked.
Print L2 errors as wil_err_ratelimited for easier debugging
when such errors occurs.

Signed-off-by: Maya Erez <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Kalle Valo <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Sasha Levin <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/wil6210/txrx_edma.c | 23 ++++++++++----------
 1 file changed, 12 insertions(+), 11 deletions(-)

diff --git a/drivers/net/wireless/ath/wil6210/txrx_edma.c b/drivers/net/wireless/ath/wil6210/txrx_edma.c
index 409a6fa8b6c8f..5fa8d6ad66482 100644
--- a/drivers/net/wireless/ath/wil6210/txrx_edma.c
+++ b/drivers/net/wireless/ath/wil6210/txrx_edma.c
@@ -808,23 +808,24 @@ static int wil_rx_error_check_edma(struct wil6210_priv *wil,
 		wil_dbg_txrx(wil, "L2 RX error, l2_rx_status=0x%x\n",
 			     l2_rx_status);
 		/* Due to HW issue, KEY error will trigger a MIC error */
-		if (l2_rx_status & WIL_RX_EDMA_ERROR_MIC) {
-			wil_dbg_txrx(wil,
-				     "L2 MIC/KEY error, dropping packet\n");
+		if (l2_rx_status == WIL_RX_EDMA_ERROR_MIC) {
+			wil_err_ratelimited(wil,
+					    "L2 MIC/KEY error, dropping packet\n");
 			stats->rx_mic_error++;
 		}
-		if (l2_rx_status & WIL_RX_EDMA_ERROR_KEY) {
-			wil_dbg_txrx(wil, "L2 KEY error, dropping packet\n");
+		if (l2_rx_status == WIL_RX_EDMA_ERROR_KEY) {
+			wil_err_ratelimited(wil,
+					    "L2 KEY error, dropping packet\n");
 			stats->rx_key_error++;
 		}
-		if (l2_rx_status & WIL_RX_EDMA_ERROR_REPLAY) {
-			wil_dbg_txrx(wil,
-				     "L2 REPLAY error, dropping packet\n");
+		if (l2_rx_status == WIL_RX_EDMA_ERROR_REPLAY) {
+			wil_err_ratelimited(wil,
+					    "L2 REPLAY error, dropping packet\n");
 			stats->rx_replay++;
 		}
-		if (l2_rx_status & WIL_RX_EDMA_ERROR_AMSDU) {
-			wil_dbg_txrx(wil,
-				     "L2 AMSDU error, dropping packet\n");
+		if (l2_rx_status == WIL_RX_EDMA_ERROR_AMSDU) {
+			wil_err_ratelimited(wil,
+					    "L2 AMSDU error, dropping packet\n");
 			stats->rx_amsdu_error++;
 		}
 		return -EFAULT;
-- 
2.20.1