Subject: [PATCH net 0/2] s390/qeth: fixes 2019-11-20

From: Julian Wiedmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2019 14:20:55 +0100

Hi Dave,

please apply two late qeth fixes to your net tree.

The first fixes a deadlock that can occur if a qeth device is set
offline while in the middle of processing deferred HW events.
The second patch converts the return value of an error path to
use -EIO, so that it can be passed back to userspace.

Thanks,
Julian

Julian Wiedmann (2):
  s390/qeth: fix potential deadlock on workqueue flush
  s390/qeth: return proper errno on IO error

 drivers/s390/net/qeth_core.h      |  1 +
 drivers/s390/net/qeth_core_main.c | 10 +++++-----
 drivers/s390/net/qeth_l2_main.c   | 21 ++++++++++++++-------
 drivers/s390/net/qeth_l2_sys.c    | 14 +++++++++++++-
 4 files changed, 33 insertions(+), 13 deletions(-)

-- 
2.17.1