Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/3] Configure the MTU on DSA switches

From: Vladimir Oltean <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2019 21:48:41 +0200

This small series adds support for configuring the MTU on front-panel
switch ports, while seamlessly adapting the CPU port and the DSA master
to the largest value plus the tagger overhead.

Support added for the sja1105 and vsc73xx drivers at the moment. Will
add for felix as well if the series is well-received.

Vladimir Oltean (3):
  net: dsa: Configure the MTU for switch ports
  net: dsa: sja1105: Implement the port MTU callbacks
  net: dsa: vsc73xx: Make the MTU configurable

 drivers/net/dsa/sja1105/sja1105.h      |  1 +
 drivers/net/dsa/sja1105/sja1105_main.c | 48 +++++++++++++++++--
 drivers/net/dsa/vitesse-vsc73xx-core.c | 30 ++++++++----
 include/net/dsa.h                      |  2 +
 net/dsa/dsa_priv.h                     |  2 +
 net/dsa/master.c                       | 13 +++---
 net/dsa/slave.c                        | 64 +++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 7 files changed, 138 insertions(+), 22 deletions(-)

-- 
2.17.1