Subject: Re: [PATCH v3 0/7] Raspberry Pi 4 PCIe support

From: Bjorn Helgaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2019 15:50:21 -0600

On Tue, Nov 26, 2019 at 10:19:38AM +0100, Nicolas Saenz Julienne wrote:
> This series aims at providing support for Raspberry Pi 4's PCIe
> controller, which is also shared with the Broadcom STB family of
> devices.

> Jim Quinlan (3):
>   dt-bindings: PCI: Add bindings for brcmstb's PCIe device
>   PCI: brcmstb: add Broadcom STB PCIe host controller driver
>   PCI: brcmstb: add MSI capability

Please update these subjects to match the others, i.e., capitalize
"Add".  Also, I think "Add MSI capability" really means "Add support
for MSI ..."; in PCIe terms the "MSI Capability" is a structure in
config space and it's there whether the OS supports it or not.

No need to repost just for this.

> Nicolas Saenz Julienne (4):
>   linux/log2.h: Add roundup/rounddown_pow_two64() family of functions
>   ARM: dts: bcm2711: Enable PCIe controller
>   MAINTAINERS: Add brcmstb PCIe controller
>   arm64: defconfig: Enable Broadcom's STB PCIe controller