Subject: [PATCH 0/5] rsi: fix use-after-free, memleak and sleep-while-atomic

From: Johan Hovold <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2019 18:21:59 +0100

The syzbot fuzzer has reported two separate use-after-free issues,
which are fixed by the first two patches.

Turns out there were more gems in this driver and the next two patches
fixes a memory leak and a potential sleep-while-atomic found through
inspection.

The last one tightens the seemingly broken endpoint sanity check which
would have the driver try to submit a bulk URB to the default pipe (and
fail).

Tested using a mockup device.

Johan

Johan Hovold (5):
  rsi: fix use-after-free on failed probe and unbind
  rsi: fix use-after-free on probe errors
  rsi: fix memory leak on failed URB submission
  rsi: fix non-atomic allocation in completion handler
  rsi: add missing endpoint sanity checks

 drivers/net/wireless/rsi/rsi_91x_hal.c | 12 +++----
 drivers/net/wireless/rsi/rsi_91x_usb.c | 47 ++++++++++++++++++++------
 2 files changed, 43 insertions(+), 16 deletions(-)

-- 
2.24.0