Subject: [PATCH 0/7] wireless: fix USB altsetting bugs

From: Johan Hovold <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2019 12:44:19 +0100

We had quite a few drivers using the first alternate setting instead of
the current one when doing descriptor sanity checks. This is mostly an
issue on kernels with panic_on_warn set due to a WARN() in
usb_submit_urb(), but since we've started backporting such fixes (e.g.
as reported by syzbot), I've marked these for stable as well.

Johan

Johan Hovold (7):
  ath9k: fix storage endpoint lookup
  at76c50x-usb: fix endpoint debug message
  brcmfmac: fix interface sanity check
  orinoco_usb: fix interface sanity check
  rtl8xxxu: fix interface sanity check
  rsi_91x_usb: fix interface sanity check
  zd1211rw: fix storage endpoint lookup

 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/hif_usb.c               | 2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/atmel/at76c50x-usb.c              | 2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/broadcom/brcm80211/brcmfmac/usb.c | 4 ++--
 drivers/net/wireless/intersil/orinoco/orinoco_usb.c    | 4 ++--
 drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtl8xxxu/rtl8xxxu_core.c  | 2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/rsi/rsi_91x_usb.c                 | 2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/zydas/zd1211rw/zd_usb.c           | 2 +-
 7 files changed, 9 insertions(+), 9 deletions(-)

-- 
2.24.0