Subject: [PATCH rdma-next 0/5] VIRTIO_NET Emulation Offload

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2019 13:09:23 +0200

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>

Hi,

In this series, we introduce VIRTIO_NET_Q HW offload capability, so SW will
be able to create special general object with relevant virtqueue properties.

This series is based on -rc patches:
https://lore.kernel.org/linux-rdma/[email-masked]

Thanks

Yishai Hadas (5):
  net/mlx5: Add Virtio Emulation related device capabilities
  net/mlx5: Expose vDPA emulation device capabilities
  IB/mlx5: Extend caps stage to handle VAR capabilities
  IB/mlx5: Introduce VAR object and its alloc/destroy methods
  IB/mlx5: Add mmap support for VAR

 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/main.c            | 202 ++++++++++++++++++-
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/mlx5_ib.h         |  17 ++
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fw.c |   7 +
 include/linux/mlx5/device.h                  |   9 +
 include/linux/mlx5/mlx5_ifc.h                |  15 ++
 include/uapi/rdma/mlx5_user_ioctl_cmds.h     |  17 ++
 6 files changed, 264 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

--
2.20.1