Subject: [PATCH mlx5-next 06/10] IB/mlx5: Mask out unsupported ODP capabilities for kernel QPs

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2020 14:43:36 +0200

From: Moni Shoua <[email-masked]>

The ODP handler for WQEs in RQ or SRQ is not implented for kernel QPs.
Therefore don't report support in these if query comes from a kernel user.

Signed-off-by: Moni Shoua <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/main.c | 17 +++++++++++++++++
 1 file changed, 17 insertions(+)

diff --git a/drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/main.c b/drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/main.c
index e34531d5c806..01fc09f3ddd3 100644
--- a/drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/main.c
+++ b/drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/main.c
@@ -1015,6 +1015,23 @@ static int mlx5_ib_query_device(struct ib_device *ibdev,
 		if (dev->odp_caps.general_caps & IB_ODP_SUPPORT)
 			props->device_cap_flags |= IB_DEVICE_ON_DEMAND_PAGING;
 		props->odp_caps = dev->odp_caps;
+		if (!uhw) {
+			/* ODP for kernel QPs is not implemented for receive
+			 * WQEs and SRQ WQEs
+			 */
+			props->odp_caps.per_transport_caps.rc_odp_caps &=
+				~(IB_ODP_SUPPORT_READ |
+				  IB_ODP_SUPPORT_SRQ_RECV);
+			props->odp_caps.per_transport_caps.uc_odp_caps &=
+				~(IB_ODP_SUPPORT_READ |
+				  IB_ODP_SUPPORT_SRQ_RECV);
+			props->odp_caps.per_transport_caps.ud_odp_caps &=
+				~(IB_ODP_SUPPORT_READ |
+				  IB_ODP_SUPPORT_SRQ_RECV);
+			props->odp_caps.per_transport_caps.xrc_odp_caps &=
+				~(IB_ODP_SUPPORT_READ |
+				  IB_ODP_SUPPORT_SRQ_RECV);
+		}
 	}

 	if (MLX5_CAP_GEN(mdev, cd))
--
2.20.1