Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/5] s390/qeth: updates 2020-01-25

From: Julian Wiedmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2020 16:52:58 +0100

Hi Dave,

please apply the following patch series for qeth to your net-next tree.

This brings a number of cleanups for the init/teardown code paths.

Thanks,
Julian

Julian Wiedmann (5):
  s390/qeth: shift some bridgeport code around
  s390/qeth: consolidate QDIO queue setup
  s390/qeth: consolidate online/offline code
  s390/qeth: make cmd/reply matching more flexible
  s390/qeth: remove HARDSETUP state

 drivers/s390/net/qeth_core.h      |  25 +++--
 drivers/s390/net/qeth_core_main.c | 156 ++++++++++++++++++++++++------
 drivers/s390/net/qeth_core_sys.c  |   2 -
 drivers/s390/net/qeth_l2.h        |   1 -
 drivers/s390/net/qeth_l2_main.c   | 126 ++++++------------------
 drivers/s390/net/qeth_l2_sys.c    |  34 -------
 drivers/s390/net/qeth_l3_main.c   | 109 ++-------------------
 7 files changed, 180 insertions(+), 273 deletions(-)

-- 
2.17.1