Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/9] rtlwifi: rtl8192cu: Fix typo

From: Kalle Valo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2020 15:40:14 +0000 (UTC)

Amadeusz Sławiński wrote:

> Replace USB_VENDER_ID_REALTEK with USB_VENDOR_ID_REALTEK.
> 
> Signed-off-by: Amadeusz Sławiński <[email-masked]>

9 patches applied to wireless-drivers-next.git, thanks.

fd156bdf62bb rtlwifi: rtl8192cu: Fix typo
5d3f9145f54e rtlwifi: rtl8188ee: Make functions static & rm sw.h
be913e3f49ac rtlwifi: rtl8192ce: Make functions static & rm sw.h
a3cda3c363ca rtlwifi: rtl8192cu: Remove sw.h header
fef8a2d969af rtlwifi: rtl8192ee: Make functions static & rm sw.h
5b2640835a34 rtlwifi: rtl8192se: Remove sw.h header
c218acfaa637 rtlwifi: rtl8723ae: Make functions static & rm sw.h
02a214e29ea4 rtlwifi: rtl8723be: Make functions static & rm sw.h
8ddd4a2a6b59 rtlwifi: rtl8821ae: Make functions static & rm sw.h

-- 
https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/11308205/

https://wireless.wiki.kernel.org/en/developers/documentation/submittingpatches