Subject: [PATCH V1 net 00/11] Bug fixes for ENA Ethernet driver

From: Sameeh Jubran <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2020 14:04:11 +0000

This series include multiple bug fixes for the ena driver,
please review.

Arthur Kiyanovski (10):
  net: ena: fix potential crash when rxfh key is NULL
  net: ena: fix uses of round_jiffies()
  net: ena: add missing ethtool TX timestamping indication
  net: ena: fix incorrect default RSS key
  net: ena: rss: store hash function as values and not bits
  net: ena: rss: fix failure to get indirection table
  net: ena: fix incorrectly saving queue numbers when setting RSS
    indirection table
  net: ena: fix corruption of dev_idx_to_host_tbl
  net: ena: make ena rxfh support ETH_RSS_HASH_NO_CHANGE
  net: ena: ena-com.c: prevent NULL pointer dereference

Sameeh Jubran (1):
  net: ena: ethtool: use correct value for crc32 hash

 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_com.c     | 109 ++++++++++--------
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_com.h     |  31 ++++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_ethtool.c |  90 +++++++++++----
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_netdev.c  |   6 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_netdev.h  |   2 +
 5 files changed, 160 insertions(+), 78 deletions(-)

-- 
2.24.1.AMZN