Subject: [PATCH net 0/3] wireguard fixes for 5.6-rc2

From: "Jason A. Donenfeld" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2020 14:34:01 +0100

Here are three fixes for wireguard collected since rc1:

1) Some small cleanups to the test suite to help massively parallel
   builds.

2) A change in how we reset our load calculation to avoid a more
   expensive comparison, suggested by Matt Dunwoodie.

3) I've been loading more and more of wireguard's surface into
   syzkaller, trying to get our coverage as complete as possible,
   leading in this case to a fix for mtu=0 devices.

Jason A. Donenfeld (3):
  wireguard: selftests: reduce complexity and fix make races
  wireguard: receive: reset last_under_load to zero
  wireguard: send: account for mtu=0 devices

 drivers/net/wireguard/device.c                |  7 ++--
 drivers/net/wireguard/receive.c               |  7 +++-
 drivers/net/wireguard/send.c                  |  3 +-
 .../testing/selftests/wireguard/qemu/Makefile | 38 +++++++------------
 4 files changed, 25 insertions(+), 30 deletions(-)

-- 
2.25.0