Subject: [PATCH AUTOSEL 4.19 100/252] netfilter: nft_tunnel: add the missing ERSPAN_VERSION nla_policy

From: Sasha Levin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2020 11:09:15 -0500

From: Xin Long <[email-masked]>

[ Upstream commit 0705f95c332081036d85f26691e9d3cd7d901c31 ]

ERSPAN_VERSION is an attribute parsed in kernel side, nla_policy
type should be added for it, like other attributes.

Fixes: af308b94a2a4 ("netfilter: nf_tables: add tunnel support")
Signed-off-by: Xin Long <[email-masked]>
Reviewed-by: Simon Horman <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Pablo Neira Ayuso <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Sasha Levin <[email-masked]>
---
 net/netfilter/nft_tunnel.c | 3 ++-
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/net/netfilter/nft_tunnel.c b/net/netfilter/nft_tunnel.c
index e5444f3ff43fc..5e66042ac3466 100644
--- a/net/netfilter/nft_tunnel.c
+++ b/net/netfilter/nft_tunnel.c
@@ -218,8 +218,9 @@ static int nft_tunnel_obj_vxlan_init(const struct nlattr *attr,
 }
 
 static const struct nla_policy nft_tunnel_opts_erspan_policy[NFTA_TUNNEL_KEY_ERSPAN_MAX + 1] = {
+	[NFTA_TUNNEL_KEY_ERSPAN_VERSION]	= { .type = NLA_U32 },
 	[NFTA_TUNNEL_KEY_ERSPAN_V1_INDEX]	= { .type = NLA_U32 },
-	[NFTA_TUNNEL_KEY_ERSPAN_V2_DIR]	= { .type = NLA_U8 },
+	[NFTA_TUNNEL_KEY_ERSPAN_V2_DIR]		= { .type = NLA_U8 },
 	[NFTA_TUNNEL_KEY_ERSPAN_V2_HWID]	= { .type = NLA_U8 },
 };
 
-- 
2.20.1