Subject: [PATCH rdma-next 0/2] Packet pacing DEVX API

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2020 21:05:16 +0200

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>

Hi,

This series from Yishai extends packet pacing to work over DEVX
interface. In first patch, he refactors the mlx5_core internal
logic. In second patch, the RDMA APIs are added.

Thanks

Yishai Hadas (2):
  net/mlx5: Expose raw packet pacing APIs
  IB/mlx5: Introduce UAPIs to manage packet pacing

 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/Makefile          |   1 +
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/main.c            |   1 +
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/mlx5_ib.h         |   6 +
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/qos.c             | 136 +++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/rl.c | 130 +++++++++++++-----
 include/linux/mlx5/driver.h                  |  11 +-
 include/linux/mlx5/mlx5_ifc.h                |  26 ++--
 include/uapi/rdma/mlx5_user_ioctl_cmds.h     |  17 +++
 include/uapi/rdma/mlx5_user_ioctl_verbs.h    |   4 +
 9 files changed, 287 insertions(+), 45 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/qos.c

--
2.24.1