Subject: [PATCH net-next 07/16] net/alacritech: Delete driver version

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2020 16:58:46 +0200

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>

Use standard variant of the driver version.

Signed-off-by: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/net/ethernet/alacritech/slicoss.c | 3 ---
 1 file changed, 3 deletions(-)

diff --git a/drivers/net/ethernet/alacritech/slicoss.c b/drivers/net/ethernet/alacritech/slicoss.c
index 9daef4c8feef..6234fcd844ee 100644
--- a/drivers/net/ethernet/alacritech/slicoss.c
+++ b/drivers/net/ethernet/alacritech/slicoss.c
@@ -26,7 +26,6 @@
 #include "slic.h"

 #define DRV_NAME			"slicoss"
-#define DRV_VERSION			"1.0"

 static const struct pci_device_id slic_id_tbl[] = {
 	{ PCI_DEVICE(PCI_VENDOR_ID_ALACRITECH,
@@ -1533,7 +1532,6 @@ static void slic_get_drvinfo(struct net_device *dev,
 	struct slic_device *sdev = netdev_priv(dev);

 	strlcpy(info->driver, DRV_NAME, sizeof(info->driver));
-	strlcpy(info->version, DRV_VERSION, sizeof(info->version));
 	strlcpy(info->bus_info, pci_name(sdev->pdev), sizeof(info->bus_info));
 }

@@ -1852,4 +1850,3 @@ module_pci_driver(slic_driver);
 MODULE_DESCRIPTION("Alacritech non-accelerated SLIC driver");
 MODULE_AUTHOR("Lino Sanfilippo <[email-masked]>");
 MODULE_LICENSE("GPL");
-MODULE_VERSION(DRV_VERSION);
--
2.24.1