Subject: [PATCH AUTOSEL 4.14 21/21] cfg80211: add missing policy for NL80211_ATTR_STATUS_CODE

From: Sasha Levin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2020 21:24:11 -0500

From: Sergey Matyukevich <[email-masked]>

[ Upstream commit ea75080110a4c1fa011b0a73cb8f42227143ee3e ]

The nl80211_policy is missing for NL80211_ATTR_STATUS_CODE attribute.
As a result, for strictly validated commands, it's assumed to not be
supported.

Signed-off-by: Sergey Matyukevich <[email-masked]>
Link: https://lore.kernel.org/r/[email-masked]
Signed-off-by: Johannes Berg <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Sasha Levin <[email-masked]>
---
 net/wireless/nl80211.c | 1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

diff --git a/net/wireless/nl80211.c b/net/wireless/nl80211.c
index df8c5312f26ad..b248578aeb7bc 100644
--- a/net/wireless/nl80211.c
+++ b/net/wireless/nl80211.c
@@ -321,6 +321,7 @@ static const struct nla_policy nl80211_policy[NUM_NL80211_ATTR] = {
 	[NL80211_ATTR_CONTROL_PORT_ETHERTYPE] = { .type = NLA_U16 },
 	[NL80211_ATTR_CONTROL_PORT_NO_ENCRYPT] = { .type = NLA_FLAG },
 	[NL80211_ATTR_PRIVACY] = { .type = NLA_FLAG },
+	[NL80211_ATTR_STATUS_CODE] = { .type = NLA_U16 },
 	[NL80211_ATTR_CIPHER_SUITE_GROUP] = { .type = NLA_U32 },
 	[NL80211_ATTR_WPA_VERSIONS] = { .type = NLA_U32 },
 	[NL80211_ATTR_PID] = { .type = NLA_U32 },
-- 
2.20.1