Subject: [PATCH v3 devicetree 0/6] DT bindings for Felix DSA switch on LS1028A

From: Vladimir Oltean <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2020 22:47:10 +0200

This series officializes the device tree bindings for the embedded
Ethernet switch on NXP LS1028A (and for the reference design board).
The driver has been in the tree since v5.4-rc6.

It also performs some DT binding changes and minor cleanup, as per
feedback received in v1 and v2:

- I've changed the DT bindings for the internal ports from "gmii" to
  "internal". This means changing the ENETC phy-mode as well, for
  uniformity. So I would like the entire series to be merged through a
  single tree, probably the devicetree one - something which David
  Miller has aggreed to, here [0].
- Disabled all Ethernet ports in the LS1028A DTSI by default, which
  means not only the newly introduced switch ports, but also RGMII
  standalone port 1.

[0]: https://lkml.org/lkml/2020/2/19/973

Claudiu Manoil (2):
  arm64: dts: fsl: ls1028a: add node for Felix switch
  arm64: dts: fsl: ls1028a: enable switch PHYs on RDB

Vladimir Oltean (4):
  arm64: dts: fsl: ls1028a: delete extraneous #interrupt-cells for ENETC
    RCIE
  arm64: dts: fsl: ls1028a: disable all enetc ports by default
  net: dsa: felix: Use PHY_INTERFACE_MODE_INTERNAL instead of GMII
  dt-bindings: net: dsa: ocelot: document the vsc9959 core

 .../devicetree/bindings/net/dsa/ocelot.txt    | 116 ++++++++++++++++++
 .../boot/dts/freescale/fsl-ls1028a-qds.dts    |   1 +
 .../boot/dts/freescale/fsl-ls1028a-rdb.dts    |  61 ++++++++-
 .../arm64/boot/dts/freescale/fsl-ls1028a.dtsi |  89 +++++++++++++-
 drivers/net/dsa/ocelot/felix.c                |   3 +-
 drivers/net/dsa/ocelot/felix_vsc9959.c        |   3 +-
 6 files changed, 265 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/net/dsa/ocelot.txt

-- 
2.17.1