Subject: [PATCH rdma-next 0/9] MR cache fixes and refactoring

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2020 14:33:51 +0200

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>

Hi,

This series fixes various corner cases in the mlx5_ib MR
cache implementation, see specific commit messages for more
information.

Thanks

Jason Gunthorpe (8):
  RDMA/mlx5: Rename the tracking variables for the MR cache
  RDMA/mlx5: Simplify how the MR cache bucket is located
  RDMA/mlx5: Always remove MRs from the cache before destroying them
  RDMA/mlx5: Fix MR cache size and limit debugfs
  RDMA/mlx5: Lock access to ent->available_mrs/limit when doing
    queue_work
  RDMA/mlx5: Fix locking in MR cache work queue
  RDMA/mlx5: Revise how the hysteresis scheme works for cache filling
  RDMA/mlx5: Allow MRs to be created in the cache synchronously

Michael Guralnik (1):
  RDMA/mlx5: Move asynchronous mkey creation to mlx5_ib

 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/mlx5_ib.h         |  33 +-
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/mr.c              | 642 +++++++++++--------
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/odp.c             |   2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/mr.c |  22 +-
 include/linux/mlx5/driver.h                  |   6 -
 5 files changed, 404 insertions(+), 301 deletions(-)

--
2.24.1