Subject: [PATCH net 00/16] net: add missing netlink policies

From: Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2020 21:05:10 -0800

Hi!

Recent one-off fixes motivated me to do some grepping for
more missing netlink attribute policies. I didn't manage
to even produce a KASAN splat with these, but it should
be possible with sufficient luck. All the missing policies
are pretty trivial (NLA_Uxx).

I've only tested the devlink patches, the rest compiles.

Jakub Kicinski (16):
  devlink: validate length of param values
  devlink: validate length of region addr/len
  fib: add missing attribute validation for tun_id
  nl802154: add missing attribute validation
  nl802154: add missing attribute validation for dev_type
  can: add missing attribute validation for termination
  macsec: add missing attribute validation for port
  openvswitch: add missing attribute validation for hash
  net: fq: add missing attribute validation for orphan mask
  net: taprio: add missing attribute validation for txtime delay
  team: add missing attribute validation for port ifindex
  team: add missing attribute validation for array index
  tipc: add missing attribute validation for MTU property
  nfc: add missing attribute validation for SE API
  nfc: add missing attribute validation for deactivate target
  nfc: add missing attribute validation for vendor subcommand

 drivers/net/can/dev.c      |  1 +
 drivers/net/macsec.c       |  1 +
 drivers/net/team/team.c    |  2 ++
 include/net/fib_rules.h    |  1 +
 net/core/devlink.c         | 33 +++++++++++++++++++++------------
 net/ieee802154/nl_policy.c |  6 ++++++
 net/nfc/netlink.c          |  4 ++++
 net/openvswitch/datapath.c |  1 +
 net/sched/sch_fq.c         |  1 +
 net/sched/sch_taprio.c     |  1 +
 net/tipc/netlink.c         |  1 +
 11 files changed, 40 insertions(+), 12 deletions(-)

-- 
2.24.1