Subject: pull-request: wireless-drivers-2020-03-05

From: Kalle Valo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2020 13:46:03 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

here's a pull request to net tree, more info below. Please let me know if there
are any problems.

Kalle

The following changes since commit bb6d3fb354c5ee8d6bde2d576eb7220ea09862b9:

  Linux 5.6-rc1 (2020-02-09 16:08:48 -0800)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kvalo/wireless-drivers.git tags/wireless-drivers-2020-03-05

for you to fetch changes up to b102f0c522cf668c8382c56a4f771b37d011cda2:

  mt76: fix array overflow on receiving too many fragments for a packet (2020-03-03 17:30:25 +0200)

----------------------------------------------------------------
wireless-drivers fixes for v5.6

Second set of fixes for v5.6. Only two small fixes this time.

iwlwifi

* fix another initialisation regression with 3168 devices

mt76

* fix memory corruption with too many rx fragments

----------------------------------------------------------------
Dan Moulding (1):
      iwlwifi: mvm: Do not require PHY_SKU NVM section for 3168 devices

Felix Fietkau (1):
      mt76: fix array overflow on receiving too many fragments for a packet

 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/mvm/nvm.c | 3 ++-
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/dma.c     | 9 ++++++---
 2 files changed, 8 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)