Subject: pull-request: bpf 2020-03-12

From: Alexei Starovoitov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2020 19:06:49 -0700

Hi David,

The following pull-request contains BPF updates for your *net* tree.

We've added 12 non-merge commits during the last 8 day(s) which contain
a total of 12 files changed, 161 insertions(+), 15 deletions(-).

The main changes are:

1) Andrii fixed two bugs in cgroup-bpf.

2) John fixed sockmap.

3) Luke fixed x32 jit.

4) Martin fixed two issues in struct_ops.

5) Yonghong fixed bpf_send_signal.

6) Yoshiki fixed BTF enum.

Please consider pulling these changes from:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/bpf/bpf.git

Thanks a lot!

Also thanks to reporters, reviewers and testers of commits in this pull-request:

Andrii Nakryiko, Jakub Sitnicki, Roman Gushchin

----------------------------------------------------------------

The following changes since commit 209c65b61d94344522c41a83cd6ce51aac5fd0a4:

  drivers/of/of_mdio.c:fix of_mdiobus_register() (2020-03-03 19:01:51 -0800)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/bpf/bpf.git 

for you to fetch changes up to 90db6d772f749e38171d04619a5e3cd8804a6d02:

  bpf, sockmap: Remove bucket->lock from sock_{hash|map}_free (2020-03-11 14:08:52 +0100)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Alexei Starovoitov (2):
      Merge branch 'fix_bpf_send_signal'
      Merge branch 'fix-BTF-enum'

Andrii Nakryiko (2):
      bpf: Initialize storage pointers to NULL to prevent freeing garbage pointer
      bpf: Fix cgroup ref leak in cgroup_bpf_inherit on out-of-memory

John Fastabend (1):
      bpf, sockmap: Remove bucket->lock from sock_{hash|map}_free

Luke Nelson (2):
      bpf, x32: Fix bug with JMP32 JSET BPF_X checking upper bits
      selftests: bpf: Add test for JMP32 JSET BPF_X with upper bits set

Martin KaFai Lau (2):
      bpf: Return better error value in delete_elem for struct_ops map
      bpf: Do not allow map_freeze in struct_ops map

Quentin Monnet (1):
      mailmap: Update email address

Yonghong Song (2):
      bpf: Fix deadlock with rq_lock in bpf_send_signal()
      selftests/bpf: Add send_signal_sched_switch test

Yoshiki Komachi (2):
      bpf/btf: Fix BTF verification of enum members in struct/union
      selftests/bpf: Add test for the packed enum member in struct/union

 .mailmap                                           |  1 +
 arch/x86/net/bpf_jit_comp32.c                      | 10 ++--
 kernel/bpf/bpf_struct_ops.c                        | 14 +++--
 kernel/bpf/btf.c                                   |  2 +-
 kernel/bpf/cgroup.c                                |  7 ++-
 kernel/bpf/syscall.c                               |  5 ++
 kernel/trace/bpf_trace.c                           |  2 +-
 net/core/sock_map.c                                | 12 +++--
 .../bpf/prog_tests/send_signal_sched_switch.c      | 60 ++++++++++++++++++++++
 .../selftests/bpf/progs/test_send_signal_kern.c    |  6 +++
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/test_btf.c             | 42 +++++++++++++++
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/verifier/jmp32.c       | 15 ++++++
 12 files changed, 161 insertions(+), 15 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/prog_tests/send_signal_sched_switch.c