Subject: pull-request: wireless-drivers-2020-03-13

From: Kalle Valo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2020 11:27:49 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

here's a pull request to net tree, more info below. Please let me know if there
are any problems.

Kalle

The following changes since commit 2362059427494b9e318161f0447a10dc5513b2c3:

  Merge tag 'batadv-net-for-davem-20200306' of git://git.open-mesh.org/linux-merge (2020-03-09 19:08:43 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kvalo/wireless-drivers.git tags/wireless-drivers-2020-03-13

for you to fetch changes up to e2e57291097b289f84e05fa58ab5e6c6f30cc6e2:

  wlcore: remove stray plus sign (2020-03-12 18:48:14 +0200)

----------------------------------------------------------------
wireless-drivers fixes for v5.6

Third, and hopefully last, set of fixes for v5.6.

iwlwifi

* fix a locking issue in time events handling

* a fix in rate-scaling

* fix for a potential NULL pointer deref

* enable antenna diversity in some devices that were erroneously not doing it

* allow FW dumps to continue when the FW is stuck

* a fix in the HE capabilities handling

* another fix for FW dumps where we were reading wrong addresses

* fix link in MAINTAINERS file

rtlwifi

* fix regression causing connect issues in v5.4

wlcore

* remove merge damage which luckily didn't have any impact on functionality

----------------------------------------------------------------
Avraham Stern (1):
      iwlwifi: mvm: take the required lock when clearing time event data

Ilan Peer (1):
      iwlwifi: mvm: Fix rate scale NSS configuration

Johannes Berg (1):
      wlcore: remove stray plus sign

Kalle Valo (1):
      Merge tag 'iwlwifi-for-kalle-2020-03-08' of git://git.kernel.org/.../iwlwifi/iwlwifi-fixes

Larry Finger (1):
      rtlwifi: rtl8188ee: Fix regression due to commit d1d1a96bdb44

Luca Coelho (4):
      iwlwifi: check allocated pointer when allocating conf_tlvs
      iwlwifi: dbg: don't abort if sending DBGC_SUSPEND_RESUME fails
      iwlwifi: cfg: use antenna diversity with all AX101 devices
      MAINTAINERS: update web URL for iwlwifi

Mordechay Goodstein (2):
      iwlwifi: consider HE capability when setting LDPC
      iwlwifi: yoyo: don't add TLV offset when reading FIFOs

 MAINTAINERS                                        |  2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/cfg/22000.c     |  2 ++
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/fw/dbg.c        | 25 +++++-----------
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/fw/dbg.h        |  6 ++--
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/iwl-drv.c       |  2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/mvm/rs-fw.c     | 35 ++++++++++++++++------
 .../net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/mvm/time-event.c    |  4 +++
 .../net/wireless/realtek/rtlwifi/rtl8188ee/trx.h   |  1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/ti/wlcore/main.c              |  2 +-
 9 files changed, 47 insertions(+), 32 deletions(-)