Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/2] net: rename flow_action stats and set NFP type

From: Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2020 18:42:10 -0700

Hi!

Jiri, I hope this is okay with you, I just dropped the "type" from
the helper and value names, and now things should be able to fit
on a line, within 80 characters.

Second patch makes the NFP able to offload DELAYED stats, which
is the type it supports.

Jakub Kicinski (2):
  net: rename flow_action_hw_stats_types* -> flow_action_hw_stats*
  nfp: allow explicitly selected delayed stats

 drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/bnxt/bnxt_tc.c  |  2 +-
 .../ethernet/chelsio/cxgb4/cxgb4_tc_flower.c  |  2 +-
 .../net/ethernet/marvell/mvpp2/mvpp2_cls.c    |  4 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_tc.c   | 10 ++--
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlxsw/spectrum_flower.c |  8 +--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mscc/ocelot_flower.c     |  4 +-
 .../ethernet/netronome/nfp/flower/action.c    |  4 +-
 .../net/ethernet/qlogic/qede/qede_filter.c    |  2 +-
 .../stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_selftests.c         |  4 +-
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_tc.c   |  2 +-
 include/net/flow_offload.h                    | 49 +++++++++----------
 net/dsa/slave.c                               |  4 +-
 net/sched/cls_api.c                           |  6 +--
 13 files changed, 49 insertions(+), 52 deletions(-)

-- 
2.24.1