Subject: [PATCH net-next 00/11] s390/qeth: updates 2020-03-18

From: Julian Wiedmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2020 13:54:44 +0100

Hi Dave,

please apply the following patch series for qeth to netdev's net-next
tree.

This consists of three parts:
1) support for __GFP_MEMALLOC,
2) several ethtool enhancements (.set_channels, SW Timestamping),
3) the usual cleanups.

Thanks,
Julian

Julian Wiedmann (11):
  s390/qeth: use memory reserves to back RX buffers
  s390/qeth: use memory reserves in TX slow path
  s390/qeth: remove prio-queueing support for z/VM NICs
  s390/qeth: allow configuration of TX queues for z/VM NICs
  s390/qeth: allow configuration of TX queues for IQD devices
  s390/qeth: balance the TX queue selection for IQD devices
  s390/qeth: add SW timestamping support for IQD devices
  s390/qeth: don't report hard-coded driver version
  s390/qeth: add phys_to_virt() translation for AOB
  s390/qeth: remove gratuitous NULL checks
  s390/qeth: use dev->reg_state

 drivers/s390/net/qeth_core.h      |   7 +-
 drivers/s390/net/qeth_core_main.c | 131 ++++++++++++++++++++++--------
 drivers/s390/net/qeth_core_sys.c  |   2 +-
 drivers/s390/net/qeth_ethtool.c   |  43 +++++++++-
 drivers/s390/net/qeth_l2_main.c   |  32 ++++----
 drivers/s390/net/qeth_l3_main.c   |  29 +++----
 6 files changed, 174 insertions(+), 70 deletions(-)

-- 
2.17.1