Subject: [PATCH AUTOSEL 5.4 22/73] netfilter: nft_tunnel: add missing attribute validation for tunnels

From: Sasha Levin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2020 16:52:46 -0400

From: Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>

[ Upstream commit 88a637719a1570705c02cacb3297af164b1714e7 ]

Add missing attribute validation for tunnel source and
destination ports to the netlink policy.

Fixes: af308b94a2a4 ("netfilter: nf_tables: add tunnel support")
Signed-off-by: Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Pablo Neira Ayuso <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Sasha Levin <[email-masked]>
---
 net/netfilter/nft_tunnel.c | 2 ++
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+)

diff --git a/net/netfilter/nft_tunnel.c b/net/netfilter/nft_tunnel.c
index 037e8fce9b30e..1effd4878619f 100644
--- a/net/netfilter/nft_tunnel.c
+++ b/net/netfilter/nft_tunnel.c
@@ -339,6 +339,8 @@ static const struct nla_policy nft_tunnel_key_policy[NFTA_TUNNEL_KEY_MAX + 1] =
 	[NFTA_TUNNEL_KEY_FLAGS]	= { .type = NLA_U32, },
 	[NFTA_TUNNEL_KEY_TOS]	= { .type = NLA_U8, },
 	[NFTA_TUNNEL_KEY_TTL]	= { .type = NLA_U8, },
+	[NFTA_TUNNEL_KEY_SPORT]	= { .type = NLA_U16, },
+	[NFTA_TUNNEL_KEY_DPORT]	= { .type = NLA_U16, },
 	[NFTA_TUNNEL_KEY_OPTS]	= { .type = NLA_NESTED, },
 };
 
-- 
2.20.1