Subject: [PATCH AUTOSEL 5.4 58/73] nl80211: add missing attribute validation for channel switch

From: Sasha Levin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2020 16:53:22 -0400

From: Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>

[ Upstream commit 5cde05c61cbe13cbb3fa66d52b9ae84f7975e5e6 ]

Add missing attribute validation for NL80211_ATTR_OPER_CLASS
to the netlink policy.

Fixes: 1057d35ede5d ("cfg80211: introduce TDLS channel switch commands")
Signed-off-by: Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>
Link: https://lore.kernel.org/r/[email-masked]
Signed-off-by: Johannes Berg <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Sasha Levin <[email-masked]>
---
 net/wireless/nl80211.c | 1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

diff --git a/net/wireless/nl80211.c b/net/wireless/nl80211.c
index f0c6c522964c2..321c132747ce7 100644
--- a/net/wireless/nl80211.c
+++ b/net/wireless/nl80211.c
@@ -564,6 +564,7 @@ const struct nla_policy nl80211_policy[NUM_NL80211_ATTR] = {
 		NLA_POLICY_MAX(NLA_U8, IEEE80211_NUM_UPS - 1),
 	[NL80211_ATTR_ADMITTED_TIME] = { .type = NLA_U16 },
 	[NL80211_ATTR_SMPS_MODE] = { .type = NLA_U8 },
+	[NL80211_ATTR_OPER_CLASS] = { .type = NLA_U8 },
 	[NL80211_ATTR_MAC_MASK] = {
 		.type = NLA_EXACT_LEN_WARN,
 		.len = ETH_ALEN
-- 
2.20.1