Subject: [PATCH AUTOSEL 4.14 12/28] team: add missing attribute validation for array index

From: Sasha Levin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2020 16:55:39 -0400

From: Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>

[ Upstream commit 669fcd7795900cd1880237cbbb57a7db66cb9ac8 ]

Add missing attribute validation for TEAM_ATTR_OPTION_ARRAY_INDEX
to the netlink policy.

Fixes: b13033262d24 ("team: introduce array options")
Signed-off-by: Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>
Reviewed-by: Jiri Pirko <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: David S. Miller <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Sasha Levin <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/net/team/team.c | 1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

diff --git a/drivers/net/team/team.c b/drivers/net/team/team.c
index 01c51a1526ef1..3dba58fa34339 100644
--- a/drivers/net/team/team.c
+++ b/drivers/net/team/team.c
@@ -2208,6 +2208,7 @@ team_nl_option_policy[TEAM_ATTR_OPTION_MAX + 1] = {
 	[TEAM_ATTR_OPTION_TYPE]			= { .type = NLA_U8 },
 	[TEAM_ATTR_OPTION_DATA]			= { .type = NLA_BINARY },
 	[TEAM_ATTR_OPTION_PORT_IFINDEX]		= { .type = NLA_U32 },
+	[TEAM_ATTR_OPTION_ARRAY_INDEX]		= { .type = NLA_U32 },
 };
 
 static int team_nl_cmd_noop(struct sk_buff *skb, struct genl_info *info)
-- 
2.20.1