Subject: [PATCH rdma-next 0/2] RDMA TX steering support

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2020 08:14:23 +0200

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>

Hi,

Those two patches from Michael extends mlx5_core and mlx5_ib flow
steering to support RDMA TX in similar way to already supported
RDMA RX.

Thanks

Michael Guralnik (2):
  net/mlx5: Add support for RDMA TX steering
  RDMA/mlx5: Add support for RDMA TX flow table

 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/flow.c             |  3 ++
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/main.c             |  7 +++
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/mlx5_ib.h          |  1 +
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fs_cmd.c  |  1 +
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fs_core.c | 53 +++++++++++++++++++
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fs_core.h |  7 ++-
 include/linux/mlx5/device.h                   |  6 +++
 include/linux/mlx5/fs.h                       |  1 +
 include/linux/mlx5/mlx5_ifc.h                 |  2 +-
 include/uapi/rdma/mlx5_user_ioctl_verbs.h     |  1 +
 10 files changed, 79 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

--
2.24.1