Subject: [PATCH v2 net-next 00/10] Configure the MTU on DSA switches

From: Vladimir Oltean <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2020 17:21:59 +0200

From: Vladimir Oltean <[email-masked]>

This series adds support for configuring the MTU on front-panel switch
ports, while seamlessly adapting the CPU port and the DSA master to the
largest value plus the tagger overhead.

It also implements bridge MTU auto-normalization, as discussed with
Florian in the comments of v1.

Support was added for quite a number of switches, in the hope that this
series would gain some traction:
 - sja1105
 - felix
 - vsc73xx
 - b53 and rest of the platform

V1 of this series was submitted here:
https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/cover/1199868/

Murali Krishna Policharla (5):
  net: phy: bcm7xx: Add jumbo frame configuration to PHY
  bgmac: Add support for Jumbo frames
  bgmac: Add MTU configuration support to the driver
  bgmac: Add DMA support to handle frames beyond 8192 bytes
  net: dsa: b53: Add MTU configuration support

Vladimir Oltean (5):
  net: dsa: configure the MTU for switch ports
  net: dsa: sja1105: Implement the port MTU callbacks
  net: dsa: vsc73xx: Make the MTU configurable
  net: dsa: felix: support changing the MTU
  net: bridge: implement auto-normalization of MTU for hardware datapath

 drivers/net/dsa/b53/b53_common.c       |  35 +++++++++
 drivers/net/dsa/ocelot/felix.c         |  18 +++++
 drivers/net/dsa/sja1105/sja1105.h      |   1 +
 drivers/net/dsa/sja1105/sja1105_main.c |  48 +++++++++++-
 drivers/net/dsa/vitesse-vsc73xx-core.c |  30 ++++---
 drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/bgmac.c  |  12 +++
 drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/bgmac.h  |   5 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mscc/ocelot.c     |  45 ++++++++---
 drivers/net/phy/bcm-phy-lib.c          |  28 +++++++
 drivers/net/phy/bcm-phy-lib.h          |   1 +
 drivers/net/phy/bcm7xxx.c              |   4 +
 include/linux/brcmphy.h                |   1 +
 include/net/dsa.h                      |  10 +++
 include/soc/mscc/ocelot.h              |   7 ++
 net/bridge/br.c                        |   1 +
 net/bridge/br_if.c                     |  93 ++++++++++++++++++++++
 net/bridge/br_private.h                |   1 +
 net/dsa/dsa_priv.h                     |  10 +++
 net/dsa/master.c                       |  14 ++--
 net/dsa/port.c                         |  11 +++
 net/dsa/slave.c                        | 104 ++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 net/dsa/switch.c                       |  34 ++++++++
 22 files changed, 478 insertions(+), 35 deletions(-)

-- 
2.17.1