Subject: [PATCH v3 net-next 0/8] Configure the MTU on DSA switches

From: Vladimir Oltean <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2020 00:40:32 +0200

From: Vladimir Oltean <[email-masked]>

This series adds support for configuring the MTU on front-panel switch
ports, while seamlessly adapting the CPU port and the DSA master to the
largest value plus the tagger overhead.

It also implements bridge MTU auto-normalization within the DSA core, as
resulted after the feedback of the implementation of this feature inside
the bridge driver in v2.

Support was added for quite a number of switches, in the hope that this
series would gain some traction:
 - sja1105
 - felix
 - vsc73xx
 - b53 and rest of the platform

V2 of this series was submitted here:
https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/cover/1261471/

V1 of this series was submitted here:
https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/cover/1199868/

Murali Krishna Policharla (3):
  net: phy: bcm7xx: add jumbo frame configuration to PHY
  bgmac: configure MTU and add support for frames beyond 8192 byte size
  net: dsa: b53: add MTU configuration support

Vladimir Oltean (5):
  net: dsa: configure the MTU for switch ports
  net: dsa: implement auto-normalization of MTU for bridge hardware
    datapath
  net: dsa: sja1105: implement the port MTU callbacks
  net: dsa: vsc73xx: make the MTU configurable
  net: dsa: felix: support changing the MTU

 drivers/net/dsa/b53/b53_common.c       |  27 ++-
 drivers/net/dsa/ocelot/felix.c         |  19 +++
 drivers/net/dsa/sja1105/sja1105.h      |   1 +
 drivers/net/dsa/sja1105/sja1105_main.c |  50 +++++-
 drivers/net/dsa/vitesse-vsc73xx-core.c |  30 ++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/bgmac.c  |  12 ++
 drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/bgmac.h  |   5 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mscc/ocelot.c     |  45 +++--
 drivers/net/phy/bcm-phy-lib.c          |  22 +++
 drivers/net/phy/bcm-phy-lib.h          |   1 +
 drivers/net/phy/bcm7xxx.c              |   4 +
 include/linux/brcmphy.h                |   2 +
 include/net/dsa.h                      |  16 ++
 include/soc/mscc/ocelot.h              |   7 +
 net/dsa/dsa2.c                         |   2 +-
 net/dsa/dsa_priv.h                     |  15 ++
 net/dsa/master.c                       |  23 +--
 net/dsa/port.c                         |  13 ++
 net/dsa/slave.c                        | 219 ++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 net/dsa/switch.c                       |  37 +++++
 20 files changed, 502 insertions(+), 48 deletions(-)

-- 
2.17.1