Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/6] Port and flow policers for DSA (SJA1105, Felix/Ocelot)

From: Vladimir Oltean <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2020 02:51:56 +0200

From: Vladimir Oltean <[email-masked]>

This series adds support for 2 types of policers:
 - port policers, via tc matchall filter
 - flow policers, via tc flower filter
for 2 DSA drivers:
 - sja1105
 - felix/ocelot

First we start with ocelot/felix. Prior to this patch, the ocelot core
library currently only supported:
- Port policers
- Flow-based dropping and trapping
But the felix wrapper could not actually use the port policers due to
missing linkage and support in the DSA core. So one of the patches
addresses exactly that limitation by adding the missing support to the
DSA core. The other patch for felix flow policers (via the VCAP IS2
engine) is actually in the ocelot library itself, since the linkage with
the ocelot flower classifier has already been done in an earlier patch
set.

Then with the newly added .port_policer_add and .port_policer_del, we
can also start supporting the L2 policers on sja1105.

Then, for full functionality of these L2 policers on sja1105, we also
implement a more limited set of flow-based policing keys for this
switch, namely for broadcast and VLAN PCP.

Vladimir Oltean (5):
  net: dsa: refactor matchall mirred action to separate function
  net: dsa: add port policers
  net: dsa: felix: add port policers
  net: dsa: sja1105: add configuration of port policers
  net: dsa: sja1105: add broadcast and per-traffic class policers

Xiaoliang Yang (1):
  net: mscc: ocelot: add action of police on vcap_is2

 drivers/net/dsa/ocelot/felix.c            |  24 ++
 drivers/net/dsa/sja1105/Makefile          |   1 +
 drivers/net/dsa/sja1105/sja1105.h         |  40 +++
 drivers/net/dsa/sja1105/sja1105_flower.c  | 340 ++++++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/net/dsa/sja1105/sja1105_main.c    | 136 +++++++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mscc/ocelot_ace.c    |  64 +++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mscc/ocelot_ace.h    |   4 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/mscc/ocelot_flower.c |   9 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/mscc/ocelot_police.c |  27 ++
 drivers/net/ethernet/mscc/ocelot_police.h |  11 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mscc/ocelot_tc.c     |   2 +-
 include/net/dsa.h                         |  13 +-
 include/soc/mscc/ocelot.h                 |   9 +
 net/dsa/slave.c                           | 145 ++++++---
 14 files changed, 742 insertions(+), 83 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/dsa/sja1105/sja1105_flower.c

-- 
2.17.1