Subject: [PATCH rdma-next v2 0/6] Set flow_label and RoCEv2 UDP source port for datagram QP

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2020 16:36:57 +0300

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>

Changelog:
 v2: Dropped patch "RDMA/cm: Set flow label of recv_wc based on primary
 flow label", because it violates IBTA 13.5.4.3/13.5.4.4 sections.
 v1: Added extra patch to reduce amount of kzalloc/kfree calls in
 the HCA set capability flow.
 https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/[email-masked]
 v0: https://lore.kernel.org/linux-rdma/[email-masked]
--------------------------------

>From Mark:

This series provide flow label and UDP source port definition in RoCE v2.
Those fields are used to create entropy for network routes (ECMP), load
balancers and 802.3ad link aggregation switching that are not aware of
RoCE headers.

Thanks.

Leon Romanovsky (1):
  net/mlx5: Refactor HCA capability set flow

Mark Zhang (5):
  net/mlx5: Enable SW-defined RoCEv2 UDP source port
  RDMA/core: Add hash functions to calculate RoCEv2 flowlabel and UDP
    source port
  RDMA/mlx5: Define RoCEv2 udp source port when set path
  RDMA/cma: Initialize the flow label of CM's route path record
  RDMA/mlx5: Set UDP source port based on the grh.flow_label

 drivers/infiniband/core/cma.c                 | 23 +++++
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/ah.c               | 21 +++-
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/main.c             |  4 +-
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/mlx5_ib.h          |  4 +-
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/qp.c               | 30 ++++--
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/main.c    | 96 +++++++++++--------
 include/linux/mlx5/mlx5_ifc.h                 |  5 +-
 include/rdma/ib_verbs.h                       | 44 +++++++++
 8 files changed, 173 insertions(+), 54 deletions(-)

--
2.25.2