Subject: [PATCH mlx5-next 00/13] Move QP code to be under mlx5_ib responsibility

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2020 17:22:55 +0300

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>

Hi,

This series introduces simplified version of mlx5 command interface,
refactors the code to disconnect mlx5_core from QP logic and moves
qp.c to be under mlx5_ib responsibilities.

Next series will convert mlx5_core to this new interface, so at this
point I tried to keep the amount of changes to the minimum.

Thanks

Leon Romanovsky (13):
  net/mlx5: Provide simplified command interfaces
  net/mlx5: Open-code create and destroy QP calls
  net/mlx5: Remove empty QP and CQ events handlers
  net/mlx5: Open-code modify QP in steering module
  net/mlx5: Open-code modify QP in the FPGA module
  net/mlx5: Open-code modify QP in the IPoIB module
  net/mlx5: Remove extra indirection while storing QPN
  net/mlx5: Replace hand written QP context struct with automatic
    getters
  net/mlx5: Remove Q counter low level helper APIs
  RDMA/mlx5: Delete Q counter allocations command
  net/mlx5: Delete not-used cmd header
  RDMA/mlx5: Alphabetically sort build artifacts
  net/mlx5: Move QP logic to mlx5_ib

 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/Makefile           |  28 +-
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/cmd.c              |  17 -
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/cmd.h              |   2 -
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/cq.c               |   3 +-
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/devx.c             |  10 +-
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/mad.c              |   1 -
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/main.c             |  94 ++++--
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/mlx5_ib.h          |   3 +-
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/odp.c              |   3 +-
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/qp.c               |  47 ++-
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/qp.h               |  46 +++
 .../core/qp.c => infiniband/hw/mlx5/qpc.c}    | 304 +++++-------------
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/srq_cmd.c          |   2 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/Makefile  |   2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/cq.c  |   1 -
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/debugfs.c |  57 ++--
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_main.c |  39 ++-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_stats.c    |  35 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eq.c  |   1 -
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fpga/cmd.c    |   1 -
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fpga/conn.c   | 136 +++-----
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fpga/conn.h   |   2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fw.c  |   1 -
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/health.c  |   1 -
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/ipoib/ipoib.c | 150 +++++----
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/ipoib/ipoib.h |   6 +-
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/ipoib/ipoib_vlan.c     |  19 +-
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/lib/port_tun.c         |   1 -
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/main.c    |   4 -
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/mcg.c |   1 -
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/mr.c  |   1 -
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/pagealloc.c   |   1 -
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/pd.c  |   1 -
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/rl.c  |   1 -
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/steering/dr_send.c     |  58 ++--
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/steering/dr_types.h    |   2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/uar.c |   1 -
 include/linux/mlx5/cmd.h                      |  51 ---
 include/linux/mlx5/driver.h                   |  15 +-
 include/linux/mlx5/qp.h                       |  49 ---
 40 files changed, 496 insertions(+), 701 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/qp.h
 rename drivers/{net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/qp.c => infiniband/hw/mlx5/qpc.c} (55%)
 delete mode 100644 include/linux/mlx5/cmd.h

--
2.25.2