Subject: [PATCH AUTOSEL 5.5 055/106] net: phy: at803x: fix clock sink configuration on ATH8030 and ATH8035

From: Sasha Levin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2020 07:41:35 -0400

From: Oleksij Rempel <[email-masked]>

[ Upstream commit b1f4c209d84057b6d40b939b6e4404854271d797 ]

The masks in priv->clk_25m_reg and priv->clk_25m_mask are one-bits-set
for the values that comprise the fields, not zero-bits-set.

This patch fixes the clock frequency configuration for ATH8030 and
ATH8035 Atheros PHYs by removing the erroneous "~".

To reproduce this bug, configure the PHY  with the device tree binding
"qca,clk-out-frequency" and remove the machine specific PHY fixups.

Fixes: 2f664823a47021 ("net: phy: at803x: add device tree binding")
Signed-off-by: Oleksij Rempel <[email-masked]>
Reported-by: Russell King <[email-masked]>
Reviewed-by: Russell King <[email-masked]>
Tested-by: Russell King <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: David S. Miller <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Sasha Levin <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/net/phy/at803x.c | 4 ++--
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/drivers/net/phy/at803x.c b/drivers/net/phy/at803x.c
index 481cf48c9b9e4..31f731e6df720 100644
--- a/drivers/net/phy/at803x.c
+++ b/drivers/net/phy/at803x.c
@@ -425,8 +425,8 @@ static int at803x_parse_dt(struct phy_device *phydev)
 		 */
 		if (at803x_match_phy_id(phydev, ATH8030_PHY_ID) ||
 		    at803x_match_phy_id(phydev, ATH8035_PHY_ID)) {
-			priv->clk_25m_reg &= ~AT8035_CLK_OUT_MASK;
-			priv->clk_25m_mask &= ~AT8035_CLK_OUT_MASK;
+			priv->clk_25m_reg &= AT8035_CLK_OUT_MASK;
+			priv->clk_25m_mask &= AT8035_CLK_OUT_MASK;
 		}
 	}
 
-- 
2.20.1