Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/5] rtlwifi: rtl8188ee: use true,false for bool variables

From: Kalle Valo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2020 12:58:26 +0000 (UTC)

Jason Yan <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Fix the following coccicheck warning:
> 
> drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtlwifi/rtl8188ee/sw.c:70:1-34: WARNING:
> Assignment of 0/1 to bool variable
> drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtlwifi/rtl8188ee/sw.c:72:1-34: WARNING:
> Assignment of 0/1 to bool variable
> 
> Reported-by: Hulk Robot <[email-masked]>
> Signed-off-by: Jason Yan <[email-masked]>

5 patches applied to wireless-drivers-next.git, thanks.

bec095ab477d rtlwifi: rtl8188ee: use true,false for bool variables
23c2ddb574c6 rtlwifi: rtl8723ae: use true,false for bool variables
c13a83b01010 rtlwifi: rtl8192ee: use true,false for bool variables
47361089d987 rtlwifi: rtl8723be: use true,false for bool variables
e8277abd453d rtlwifi: rtl8821ae: use true,false for bool variables

-- 
https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/11496299/

https://wireless.wiki.kernel.org/en/developers/documentation/submittingpatches