Subject: pull-request: wireless-drivers-2020-04-24

From: Kalle Valo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2020 05:57:03 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

here's a pull request to net tree, more info below. Please let me know if there
are any problems.

Kalle

The following changes since commit 2fcd80144b93ff90836a44f2054b4d82133d3a85:

  Merge tag 'tag-chrome-platform-fixes-for-v5.7-rc2' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/chrome-platform/linux (2020-04-16 15:00:57 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kvalo/wireless-drivers.git tags/wireless-drivers-2020-04-24

for you to fetch changes up to 10e41f34a019b1e4487de2c2941fbc212404c3fe:

  MAINTAINERS: update mt76 reviewers (2020-04-21 15:40:55 +0300)

----------------------------------------------------------------
wireless-drivers fixes for v5.7

Second set of fixes for v5.7. Quite a few iwlwifi fixes and some
maintainers file updates.

iwlwifi

* fix a bug with kmemdup() error handling

* fix a DMA pool warning about unfreed memory

* fix beacon statistics

* fix a theoritical bug in device initialisation

* fix queue limit handling and inactive TID removal

* disable ACK Enabled Aggregation which was enabled by accident

* fix transmit power setting reading from BIOS with certain versions

----------------------------------------------------------------
Chris Rorvick (1):
      iwlwifi: actually check allocated conf_tlv pointer

Ilan Peer (1):
      iwlwifi: mvm: Do not declare support for ACK Enabled Aggregation

Johannes Berg (4):
      iwlwifi: pcie: actually release queue memory in TVQM
      iwlwifi: pcie: indicate correct RB size to device
      iwlwifi: mvm: limit maximum queue appropriately
      iwlwifi: mvm: fix inactive TID removal return value usage

Luca Coelho (1):
      iwlwifi: fix WGDS check when WRDS is disabled

Mordechay Goodstein (1):
      iwlwifi: mvm: beacon statistics shouldn't go backwards

Nils ANDRÉ-CHANG (1):
      MAINTAINERS: Update URL for wireless drivers

Ryder Lee (1):
      MAINTAINERS: update mt76 reviewers

Sergey Matyukevich (1):
      MAINTAINERS: update list of qtnfmac maintainers

 MAINTAINERS                                        | 44 +++++++++++-----------
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/fw/acpi.c       |  9 ++++-
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/fw/api/txq.h    |  6 +--
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/iwl-drv.c       |  2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/iwl-nvm-parse.c |  6 +--
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/mvm/fw.c        | 25 ++++++------
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/mvm/rx.c        | 13 ++++++-
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/mvm/sta.c       |  9 ++++-
 .../wireless/intel/iwlwifi/pcie/ctxt-info-gen3.c   | 18 +++++++--
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/pcie/tx-gen2.c  |  3 ++
 10 files changed, 80 insertions(+), 55 deletions(-)