Subject: [PATCH rdma-next v1 0/4] Add steering support for default miss

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 May 2020 08:30:08 +0300

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>

Changelog
v1:
 * Rebased on latest rdma-next
 * Removed attr_is_valid() check from flags
v0: https://lore.kernel.org/linux-rdma/[email-masked]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi,

This code from Naor refactors the fs_core and adds steering support
for default miss functionality.

Thanks

Maor Gottlieb (4):
  {IB/net}/mlx5: Simplify don't trap code
  net/mlx5: Add support in forward to namespace
  RDMA/mlx5: Refactor DV create flow
  RDMA/mlx5: Add support in steering default miss

 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/flow.c             | 136 +++++++++++-------
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/main.c             |  55 ++-----
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fs_core.c | 123 +++++++++++-----
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fs_core.h |   2 +
 include/linux/mlx5/fs.h                       |   1 +
 include/uapi/rdma/mlx5_user_ioctl_cmds.h      |   5 +
 6 files changed, 192 insertions(+), 130 deletions(-)

--
2.26.2