Subject: [PATCH 00/11] mediatek: add support for MediaTek Ethernet MAC

From: Bartosz Golaszewski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2020 16:02:20 +0200

From: Bartosz Golaszewski <[email-masked]>

This adds support for the Ethernet Controller present on MediaTeK SoCs
from the MT8* family.

The first two patches add binding documents for the PERICFG syscon and
for the MAC itself.

Patches 3/11 & 4/11 do some cleanup of the mediatek ethernet drivers
directory.

Patch 5/11 provides a devres variant of register_netdev().

Patch 6/11 adds the new ethernet driver.

The rest of the patches add DT fixups for the boards already supported
upstream.

Bartosz Golaszewski (11):
  dt-bindings: add a binding document for MediaTek PERICFG controller
  dt-bindings: new: add yaml bindings for MediaTek Ethernet MAC
  net: ethernet: mediatek: rename Kconfig prompt
  net: ethernet: mediatek: remove unnecessary spaces from Makefile
  net: core: provide devm_register_netdev()
  net: ethernet: mtk-eth-mac: new driver
  ARM64: dts: mediatek: add pericfg syscon to mt8516.dtsi
  ARM64: dts: mediatek: add the ethernet node to mt8516.dtsi
  ARM64: dts: mediatek: add an alias for ethernet0 for pumpkin boards
  ARM64: dts: mediatek: add ethernet pins for pumpkin boards
  ARM64: dts: mediatek: enable ethernet on pumpkin boards

 .../arm/mediatek/mediatek,pericfg.yaml        |   34 +
 .../bindings/net/mediatek,eth-mac.yaml        |   80 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/mediatek/mt8516.dtsi      |   17 +
 .../boot/dts/mediatek/pumpkin-common.dtsi     |   34 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/mediatek/Kconfig         |    8 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mediatek/Makefile        |    3 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mediatek/mtk_eth_mac.c   | 1476 +++++++++++++++++
 include/linux/netdevice.h                     |    4 +
 net/core/dev.c                                |   48 +
 net/ethernet/eth.c                            |    1 +
 10 files changed, 1703 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/mediatek/mediatek,pericfg.yaml
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/net/mediatek,eth-mac.yaml
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/mediatek/mtk_eth_mac.c

-- 
2.25.0