Subject: [PATCH bpf-next v2 0/5] bpf: allow any port in bpf_bind helper

From: Stanislav Fomichev <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2020 13:27:25 -0700

We want to have a tighter control on what ports we bind to in
the BPF_CGROUP_INET{4,6}_CONNECT hooks even if it means
connect() becomes slightly more expensive.

The series goes like this:
1. selftests: move existing helpers that make it easy to create
   listener threads into common test_progs part
2. selftests: make sure the helpers above don't get stuck forever
   in case the tests fails
3. do small refactoring of __inet{,6}_bind() flags to make it easy
   to extend them with the additional flags
4. remove the restriction on port being zero in bpf_bind() helper;
   add new bind flag to prevent POST_BIND hook from being called
5. selftests: move some common functionality into network_helpers

Cc: Andrey Ignatov <[email-masked]>

Stanislav Fomichev (5):
  selftests/bpf: generalize helpers to control background listener
  selftests/bpf: adopt accept_timeout from sockmap_listen
  net: refactor arguments of inet{,6}_bind
  bpf: allow any port in bpf_bind helper
  selftests/bpf: move existing common networking parts into
    network_helpers

 include/net/inet_common.h                     |   8 +-
 include/net/ipv6_stubs.h                      |   2 +-
 include/uapi/linux/bpf.h                      |   9 +-
 net/core/filter.c                             |  16 +-
 net/ipv4/af_inet.c                            |  20 +-
 net/ipv6/af_inet6.c                           |  22 +-
 tools/include/uapi/linux/bpf.h                |   9 +-
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/Makefile          |   2 +-
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/network_helpers.c | 208 ++++++++++++++++++
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/network_helpers.h |  44 ++++
 .../bpf/prog_tests/connect_force_port.c       | 104 +++++++++
 .../selftests/bpf/prog_tests/fexit_bpf2bpf.c  |   1 +
 .../selftests/bpf/prog_tests/flow_dissector.c |   1 +
 .../prog_tests/flow_dissector_load_bytes.c    |   1 +
 .../selftests/bpf/prog_tests/global_data.c    |   1 +
 .../selftests/bpf/prog_tests/kfree_skb.c      |   1 +
 .../selftests/bpf/prog_tests/l4lb_all.c       |   1 +
 .../selftests/bpf/prog_tests/map_lock.c       |  14 ++
 .../selftests/bpf/prog_tests/pkt_access.c     |   1 +
 .../selftests/bpf/prog_tests/pkt_md_access.c  |   1 +
 .../selftests/bpf/prog_tests/prog_run_xattr.c |   1 +
 .../bpf/prog_tests/queue_stack_map.c          |   1 +
 .../selftests/bpf/prog_tests/signal_pending.c |   1 +
 .../selftests/bpf/prog_tests/skb_ctx.c        |   1 +
 .../selftests/bpf/prog_tests/sockmap_listen.c |  35 +--
 .../selftests/bpf/prog_tests/spinlock.c       |  14 ++
 .../selftests/bpf/prog_tests/tcp_rtt.c        | 116 +---------
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/prog_tests/xdp.c  |   1 +
 .../bpf/prog_tests/xdp_adjust_tail.c          |   1 +
 .../selftests/bpf/prog_tests/xdp_bpf2bpf.c    |   1 +
 .../selftests/bpf/prog_tests/xdp_noinline.c   |   1 +
 .../selftests/bpf/progs/connect_force_port4.c |  28 +++
 .../selftests/bpf/progs/connect_force_port6.c |  28 +++
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/test_progs.c      |  30 ---
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/test_progs.h      |  23 --
 35 files changed, 510 insertions(+), 238 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/network_helpers.c
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/network_helpers.h
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/prog_tests/connect_force_port.c
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/progs/connect_force_port4.c
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/progs/connect_force_port6.c

-- 
2.26.2.526.g744177e7f7-goog