Subject: [PATCH rdma-next 0/8] Driver part of the ECE

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2020 11:29:11 +0300

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>

Hi,

This is driver part of the RDMA-CM ECE series [1].
According to the IBTA, ECE data is completely vendor specific, so this
series extends mlx5_ib create_qp and modify_qp structs with extra field
to pass ECE options to/from the application.

Thanks

[1] https://lore.kernel.org/linux-rdma/[email-masked]

Leon Romanovsky (8):
  net/mlx5: Add ability to read and write ECE options
  RDMA/mlx5: Get ECE options from FW during create QP
  RDMA/mlx5: Set ECE options during QP create
  RDMA/mlx5: Use direct modify QP implementation
  RDMA/mlx5: Remove manually crafted QP context the query call
  RDMA/mlx5: Convert modify QP to use MLX5_SET macros
  RDMA/mlx5: Set ECE options during modify QP
  RDMA/mlx5: Return ECE data after modify QP

 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/qp.c  | 498 ++++++++++++++++++-------------
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/qp.h  |   6 +-
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/qpc.c |  44 ++-
 include/linux/mlx5/mlx5_ifc.h    |  29 +-
 include/linux/mlx5/qp.h          |  66 ----
 include/uapi/rdma/mlx5-abi.h     |   8 +-
 6 files changed, 351 insertions(+), 300 deletions(-)

--
2.26.2