Subject: [PATCH net-next v2 0/4] DP83869 Enhancements

From: Dan Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2020 07:18:31 -0500

Hello

These are improvements to the DP83869 Ethernet PHY driver.  OP-mode and port
mirroring may be strapped on the device but the software only retrives these
settings from the device tree.  Reading the straps and initializing the
associated stored variables so when setting the PHY up and down the PHY's
configuration values will be retained.

The PHY also supports RGMII internal delays.  Implement this feature as it
was done in the DP83867 device.

Dan Murphy (4):
  net: phy: dp83869: Update port-mirroring to read straps
  net: phy: dp83869: Set opmode from straps
  dt-bindings: net: Add RGMII internal delay for DP83869
  net: dp83869: Add RGMII internal delay configuration

 .../devicetree/bindings/net/ti,dp83869.yaml   |  16 +++
 drivers/net/phy/dp83869.c                     | 120 +++++++++++++++++-
 include/dt-bindings/net/ti-dp83869.h          |  18 +++
 3 files changed, 150 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

-- 
2.26.2