Subject: Re: [bpf-next PATCH v4 4/5] bpf: selftests, add sk_msg helpers load and attach test

From: Jakub Sitnicki <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2020 11:20:28 +0200

On Thu, 21 May 2020 21:25:06 -0700
John Fastabend <[email-masked]> wrote:

> The test itself is not particularly useful but it encodes a common
> pattern we have.
> 
> Namely do a sk storage lookup then depending on data here decide if
> we need to do more work or alternatively allow packet to PASS. Then
> if we need to do more work consult task_struct for more information
> about the running task. Finally based on this additional information
> drop or pass the data. In this case the suspicious check is not so
> realisitic but it encodes the general pattern and uses the helpers
> so we test the workflow.
> 
> This is a load test to ensure verifier correctly handles this case.
> 
> Signed-off-by: John Fastabend <[email-masked]>
> ---

Oh, that kind of "load test" :-)

Reviewed-by: Jakub Sitnicki <[email-masked]>