Subject: [PATCH 0/5] Netfilter fixes for net

From: Pablo Neira Ayuso <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2020 23:54:15 +0200

Hi,

The following patchset contains Netfilter fixes for net:

1) Set VLAN tag in tcp reset/icmp unreachable packets to reject
   connections in the bridge family, from Michael Braun.

2) Incorrect subcounter flag update in ipset, from Phil Sutter.

3) Possible buffer overflow in the pptp conntrack helper, based
   on patch from Dan Carpenter.

4) Restore userspace conntrack helper hook logic that broke after
   hook consolidation rework.

5) Unbreak userspace conntrack helper registration via
   nfnetlink_cthelper.

You can pull these changes from:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/pablo/nf.git

Thank you.

----------------------------------------------------------------

The following changes since commit 98790bbac4db1697212ce9462ec35ca09c4a2810:

  Merge tag 'efi-urgent-2020-05-24' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tip/tip (2020-05-24 10:24:10 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/pablo/nf.git HEAD

for you to fetch changes up to 703acd70f2496537457186211c2f03e792409e68:

  netfilter: nfnetlink_cthelper: unbreak userspace helper support (2020-05-25 20:39:14 +0200)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Michael Braun (1):
      netfilter: nft_reject_bridge: enable reject with bridge vlan

Pablo Neira Ayuso (3):
      netfilter: nf_conntrack_pptp: prevent buffer overflows in debug code
      netfilter: conntrack: make conntrack userspace helpers work again
      netfilter: nfnetlink_cthelper: unbreak userspace helper support

Phil Sutter (1):
      netfilter: ipset: Fix subcounter update skip

 include/linux/netfilter/nf_conntrack_pptp.h |  2 +-
 net/bridge/netfilter/nft_reject_bridge.c    |  6 +++
 net/ipv4/netfilter/nf_nat_pptp.c            |  7 +--
 net/netfilter/ipset/ip_set_list_set.c       |  2 +-
 net/netfilter/nf_conntrack_core.c           | 78 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++---
 net/netfilter/nf_conntrack_pptp.c           | 62 +++++++++++++----------
 net/netfilter/nfnetlink_cthelper.c          |  3 +-
 7 files changed, 119 insertions(+), 41 deletions(-)