Subject: [PATCH rdma-next v3 0/6] Add Enhanced Connection Established (ECE)

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2020 13:32:58 +0300

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>

Changelog:
 v3:
 * Rebased on top of ebd6e96b33a2 RDMA/ipoib: Remove can_sleep parameter from iboib_mcast_alloc
 * Updated rdma_reject patch to include newly added RTR ulp
 * Remove empty hunks added by rebase
 * Changed signature of rdma_reject so kernel users will provide reason by themselves
 * Squashed UAPI patch to other patches which add functionality
 * Removed define of the IBTA reason from UAPI
 v2: https://lore.kernel.org/linux-rdma/[email-masked]/
 * Rebased on latest rdma-next and removed already accepted patches.
 * Updated all rdma_reject in-kernel users to provide reject reason.
 v1: Dropped field_avail patch in favor of mass conversion to use function
     which already exists in the kernel code.
 https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/[email-masked]
 v0: https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/[email-masked]

Enhanced Connection Established or ECE is new negotiation scheme
introduced in IBTA v1.4 to exchange extra information about nodes
capabilities and later negotiate them at the connection establishment
phase.

The RDMA-CM messages (REQ, REP, SIDR_REQ and SIDR_REP) were extended
to carry two fields, one new and another gained new functionality:
 * VendorID is a new field that indicates that common subset of vendor
   option bits are supported as indicated by that VendorID.
 * AttributeModifier already exists, but overloaded to indicate which
   vendor options are supported by this VendorID.

This is kernel part of such functionality which is responsible to get data
from librdmacm and properly create and handle RDMA-CM messages.

Thanks

Leon Romanovsky (6):
  RDMA/cm: Add Enhanced Connection Establishment (ECE) bits
  RDMA/ucma: Extend ucma_connect to receive ECE parameters
  RDMA/ucma: Deliver ECE parameters through UCMA events
  RDMA/cm: Send and receive ECE parameter over the wire
  RDMA/cma: Connect ECE to rdma_accept
  RDMA/cma: Provide ECE reject reason

 drivers/infiniband/core/cm.c            | 39 ++++++++++++++---
 drivers/infiniband/core/cma.c           | 57 ++++++++++++++++++++++---
 drivers/infiniband/core/cma_priv.h      |  1 +
 drivers/infiniband/core/ucma.c          | 49 +++++++++++++++++----
 drivers/infiniband/ulp/isert/ib_isert.c |  4 +-
 drivers/infiniband/ulp/rtrs/rtrs-srv.c  |  2 +-
 drivers/infiniband/ulp/srpt/ib_srpt.c   |  3 +-
 drivers/nvme/target/rdma.c              |  3 +-
 include/rdma/ib_cm.h                    |  9 +++-
 include/rdma/ibta_vol1_c12.h            |  6 +++
 include/rdma/rdma_cm.h                  |  9 +++-
 include/uapi/rdma/rdma_user_cm.h        | 11 ++++-
 net/rds/ib_cm.c                         |  4 +-
 13 files changed, 170 insertions(+), 27 deletions(-)

--
2.26.2