Subject: [PATCH bpf-next 0/5] bpf: Add support for XDP programs in DEVMAP entries

From: David Ahern <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2020 19:09:00 -0600

Implementation of Daniel's proposal for allowing DEVMAP entries to be
a device index, program fd pair.

Programs are run after XDP_REDIRECT and have access to both Rx device
and Tx device.

v1
- fixed prog put on invalid program - Toke
- changed write value from id to fd per Toke's comments about capabilities
- add test cases

David Ahern (5):
  bpf: Handle 8-byte values in DEVMAP and DEVMAP_HASH
  bpf: Add support to attach bpf program to a devmap entry
  xdp: Add xdp_txq_info to xdp_buff
  bpftool: Add SEC name for xdp programs attached to device map
  selftest: Add tests for XDP programs in devmap entries

 include/linux/bpf.h                           |   5 +
 include/net/xdp.h                             |   5 +
 include/uapi/linux/bpf.h                      |   3 +
 kernel/bpf/devmap.c                           | 143 +++++++++++++++---
 net/core/dev.c                                |  18 +++
 net/core/filter.c                             |  17 +++
 tools/include/uapi/linux/bpf.h                |   3 +
 tools/lib/bpf/libbpf.c                        |   2 +
 .../bpf/prog_tests/xdp_devmap_attach.c        | 101 +++++++++++++
 .../selftests/bpf/progs/test_xdp_devmap.c     |  19 +++
 .../bpf/progs/test_xdp_with_devmap.c          |  17 +++
 11 files changed, 315 insertions(+), 18 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/prog_tests/xdp_devmap_attach.c
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/progs/test_xdp_devmap.c
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/progs/test_xdp_with_devmap.c

-- 
2.21.1 (Apple Git-122.3)