Subject: [PATCH v2 bpf-next 0/5] bpf: Add support for XDP programs in DEVMAP entries

From: David Ahern <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2020 18:14:18 -0600

Implementation of Daniel's proposal for allowing DEVMAP entries to be
a device index, program fd pair.

Programs are run after XDP_REDIRECT and have access to both Rx device
and Tx device.

v2
- moved dev_map_ext_val definition to uapi to formalize the API for devmap
  extensions; add bpf_ prefix to the prog_fd and prog_id entries
- changed devmap code to handle struct in a way that it can support future
  extensions
- fixed subject in libbpf patch

v1
- fixed prog put on invalid program - Toke
- changed write value from id to fd per Toke's comments about capabilities
- add test cases

David Ahern (5):
  devmap: Formalize map value as a named struct
  bpf: Add support to attach bpf program to a devmap entry
  xdp: Add xdp_txq_info to xdp_buff
  libbpf: Add SEC name for xdp programs attached to device map
  selftest: Add tests for XDP programs in devmap entries

 include/linux/bpf.h                           |   5 +
 include/net/xdp.h                             |   5 +
 include/uapi/linux/bpf.h                      |  12 ++
 kernel/bpf/devmap.c                           | 119 +++++++++++++++---
 net/core/dev.c                                |  18 +++
 net/core/filter.c                             |  17 +++
 tools/include/uapi/linux/bpf.h                |  12 ++
 tools/lib/bpf/libbpf.c                        |   2 +
 .../bpf/prog_tests/xdp_devmap_attach.c        |  94 ++++++++++++++
 .../selftests/bpf/progs/test_xdp_devmap.c     |  19 +++
 .../selftests/bpf/progs/test_xdp_devmap2.c    |  19 +++
 .../bpf/progs/test_xdp_with_devmap.c          |  17 +++
 12 files changed, 322 insertions(+), 17 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/prog_tests/xdp_devmap_attach.c
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/progs/test_xdp_devmap.c
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/progs/test_xdp_devmap2.c
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/progs/test_xdp_with_devmap.c

-- 
2.21.1 (Apple Git-122.3)